- Member pages
- Flipcode is fairly graphics-oriented, but very useful for newbies and professionals alike.
- Charles Bloom's page has a lot of info about 3D programming.
- Graphics Papers, Paul Nettle's huge database about graphics programming papers.
- Mailing Lists - Programming
- DirectX is a great resource for up-to-date information on DirectX (Direct3D, DirectPlay & DirectInput).
If you use DirectX, you simply can't afford not to check it.
- Game-Algorithms usually deals with graphics programming topics.
- Sweng-GameDev focuses on game-related Software engineering issues. To subscribe, send email containing the following text:
subscribe sweng-gamedev email@example.com
- Demoscene sites
- Google.Com, the best search engine, I use it all the time.
- ArenaFan.Com is simply the site for Arena-Football, and a personal project of my friend Kevin Sheller.
- Amazon.Com, or how to spend all your money on books.
- The Internet Movie Database, a great, er.... database of movies & film stuff. :-)
Disclaimer: I am not necessarily affiliated to any of these sites; I don't represent them in any way and neither do they represent me.
But I bet you'll enjoy them.
(C) Copyright 2000-2001
Javier Arévalo Baeza